Thursday, July 30, 2020

Magick Circle and Altar

Magick Circle and Altar

How to make a magick circle and altar:

Magick circles and altars have been used since the beginning of time .The were widely used by the ancient Babylonians. Most pagan rituals take place in a circle, outside, under the moon.  One can simply look to Stonehenge from proof of this. 

Today the circles have taken on more of a personal shape, often times they are quickly put together and dismantled, perhaps a practice used at a time in history when being a witch or pagan would lead to death.

​

Today’s’ magick circles perform two functions, they function as a sort of protection against evil or harmful energy and also create a sacred space for one to commune with their god or goddess.

​

The magick circle is put together using one’s own energy ti create this sacred space.  It is essential for many spells, especially love spells.   It is a sphere of energy that surrounds the caster on all sides, protecting them from harm and creating a sacred place for the rituals to take place.

​

THE CIRCLE AND ALTAR:

To help visualize, mark out a circle on the ground, it doesn’t need to be huge, should should provide you with enough room to move around in.  I suggest using a long rope or extension cord to mark the area, if you are outside you can draw a line in the dirt or use chalk if you have some.

You can also use other items to make the circle.  When creating my magick circle for love spells I prefer to lay flower petals around the edge (I have a bag of dried ones I just pick back up when I’m done). You can use rocks, crystals, anything really.  Try to find something you have a personal connection with or like.



source https://www.myrealmagick.com/post/magick-circle-and-altar

0 comments:

Post a Comment